After-school Enrichment Program
The HC Afterschool enrichment program is designed for individuals to expand their world
view outside of their regular school day. In this program we deliver the CORE curriculum which offers each individual the opportunity to explore their talents, individual needs, and their dream for their future.
Our enrichment program is designed to help individuals understand how to foster positive peer relationships and understanding personal awareness.
This is accomplished through:
- A variety of community inclusion activities.
- Self-esteem and self- awareness activities.
- Job Readiness for individuals transitioning to the adult program.
- Looking towards the future with goal setting.
- Physical Fitness activities with Columbus Recs and Parks, YMCA, etc
- Weekly Field Trips
- CORE curriculum designed for each individuals personal goals (all programs).
- On-site computer lab.
- On-site game room and art studio.
- Program open to individuals ages 7 and up.
- IO Waiver, Respite and Private Pay accepted
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year starts: February 3, 2017 .
To contact us click here.