Summer Enrichment Program
The Healthy Connections Summer Enrichment Program offers developmental disability services supervised by trained recreation aids. Program participants enjoy field trips, group outings, basketball, bowling, arts and crafts, movies, swimming, fishing and ADL skills reinforcement.
- Physical Fitness activities with Columbus Recs and Parks, YMCA, etc
- Weekly Field Trips
- CORE curriculum designed for each individual’s personal goals (all programs).
- On-site computer lab.
- On-site game room and art studio.
- Program open to individuals ages 7 and up.
- IO Waiver, Level 1, Respite, and Private Pay accepted
2021 Summer Program:
Opens June 7th
Weekdays from 9 am – 4 pm
Individual Ages 8 to 23 yrs old
Registration Open Now. Contact your Case Manager or register with us today! To contact us for a tour click here.
The Healthy Connections Summer Program is an affordable program that accepts I-O Waiver, Community Respite, Level 1, and private pay participants.