Summer Enrichment Program
The Healthy Connections Summer Enrichment Program offers developmental disability services supervised by trained recreation aids. Program participants enjoy field trips, group outings, basketball, bowling, arts and crafts, movies, swimming, fishing and ADL skills reinforcement.
- Physical Fitness activities with Columbus Recs and Parks, YMCA, etc
- Weekly Field Trips
- CORE curriculum designed for each individuals personal goals (all programs).
- On-site computer lab.
- On-site game room and art studio.
- Program open to individuals ages 7 and up.
- IO Waiver, Level 1, Respite and Private Pay accepted
2019 Summer Program:
June 10- August 9
Weekdays from 9am – 4pm
Ages 7 and up
*REGISTRATION IS OPENS February 1st, 2019
Download Registration Packet
To contact us for a tour click here.
The Healthy Connections Summer Program is an affordable program that accepts I-O Waiver, Community Respite, Level 1 and private pay participants.